Thursday, April 7, 2011

My hardest run yet

So, today was hard. I had a really busy week, coming back to school after my spring break and it became very difficult to fit in my work outs. I finally got to the gym today, for the first time since Friday and I definitely felt the difference. The jump in the running to walking ratio was a significant one this week and one I had been nervous about to begin with, and then adding to it five days off, I'm actually surprised it went as well as it did.

I had a good first half, and was able to run the first half mile chunk without too much trouble. It was the last one that really got to me. I even had to stop and walk for .05 miles and then start up again. I was able to finish and feel like overall, I had a run I could be proud of, but I hope that it goes even better tomorrow! Maybe I'll post again before I start the next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment